Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

I have full upper and lower dentures.i have had them a

Customer Question

i have full upper and lower dentures.i have had them a couple of months. the tooth sizeo on the denture is quite small.no where near normal size.i eating is a real problem fror me due to the small size of the teeth. what can be done to improve teeth size? CAN THEY BE MADE LARGER??
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.

They cannot be made larger per se, but the entire teeth set on the dentures can be replaced by another set of teeth, keeping the rest of the dentures intact. This would however entail some cost, and about 2-3 appointments with the dentist.

Also, let me just say that teeth on dentures are ALWAYS smaller than natural teeth.

Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information. Please leave a positive rating for me if this answer has helped you. I do not get credit for it otherwise.

Good Luck !

Regards,
Dr. Behere