Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
23511658

I am resident in Italy and I am looking cousin a dentist

Customer Question

Hello I am resident in Italy and I am looking for my cousin a dentist course who has finished her 5 years course as dentist in India but she want to study in the same field in Italy. Is there any course in English in Italy? She has also passed the IELETS test getting 7 marks. Thanks.
Harpreet Singh
Category: Dental
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will assist you with your question. There is a list of Italian schools for dentistry that would be a great place to start. If you're looking for a computer-based training course in English for Italian dentistry, I don't believe such a thing exists – at least not something that's readily available to order online. Here is the link to the site – this would be a great way to start:

http://bitli.es/QvWiMg