Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
Experience:  Endodontist (DDS,MS)-49 years of practice, Endodontics Professor at Loyola University School of Dentistry, Air Force Veteran
76222449

I have a non medical inquiry, would you mind humoring me

Customer Question

I have a non medical inquiry, would you mind humoring me for a moment it is my birthday? I really like the look of composite tooth fillings and I wanted to know if I could get the same material on my front teeth as CAPS and fillings to reenforce my damaged teeth. I saw it recently on a character in a movie trailer and I really liked the look, I guess my question is: is it possible or practical?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Root Canal Doctor replied 1 year ago.

Hi Joe, , first of all Happy Birthday!! And the short answer to your question is YES. It all depends on the extent of the damage your teeth now have and what materials that can be used to properly restore them. Whatever material you and your dentist choose will look fabulous because todays products are outstanding and they look fantastic. I am surprised that you are not celebrating your birthday but are now on this website. LOL

Have a great evening!