Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

Katz, I have four crooked teeth on the top and bottom of my

Customer Question

Hi Dr. Katz, my name is***** have four crooked teeth on the top and bottom of my mouth, the four front ones. I fear that I am in need of either retainers or Invisalign. On the top of my mouth, my right front tooth is significantly pushed forward on the right side and the tooth to the right of it is partially shoved behind it. My left front tooth is worn and significantly smaller than the right front tooth. On the bottom, my two front teeth are pushed forward by the teeth on either side of them, which are pushed back. How can this be fixed?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 1 year ago.

If it is possible to upload a picture of what your teeth look like in an open and a closed position ,I could give you some better ideas of what can be done.It really is a matter of space and size. As a general answer,almost any of these problems can be fixed.The more severe cases , where the upper jaw or lower jaw size is so vastly different,need to be dealt with using surgery.With a combination of techniques,your problem can be handled.I just need to see what you have to give you a better answer.The more I see,the better I can guide you.It would be helpful to see the back teeth also in a closed position.

Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 1 year ago.

I will be away from my computer for a while but I will check back with you later today to look at whatever pictures that you have to upload.

Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 1 year ago.

If you could upload some pictures of your teeth,I can give you a more accurate answer to your question.