How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Bornfeld, DDS Your Own Question
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Category: Dental
Satisfied Customers: 5751
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
Type Your Dental Question Here...
Mark Bornfeld, DDS is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I find help with a severe dental problem when the

Customer Question

How do I find help with a severe dental problem when the oral surgeon refuses to help because of past health problems. I am 66 years old in terrible pain and I cant find any oral sugeron to help me. What can I do.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Root Canal Doctor replied 1 year ago.

Hi, sorry you have been unable to locate an Oral Surgeon that can help you. I suggest you contact AAOMS using this link:

Explain your special medical problems and see if they are able to direct you to an OS that can help you. Hope this helps!

Expert:  Root Canal Doctor replied 1 year ago.

You may also be able to get care at a local dental school. Use this link to locate a school near you: http://1. Dental schools:

Oral Surgeons at the dental school should be able to assist you.

Related Dental Questions