Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

I just had my teeth bonded and the dentist picked a color

Customer Question

I just had my teeth bonded and the dentist picked a color that is too dark. Can this be fixed?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Just Dental Truths! replied 1 year ago.

In a word, yes!

What I would recommend, is if you are certain the color needs to be changed, is to call the Dental office and "calmly" explain the situation... make an appointment, and be prepared to tell your Dentist you need (if you do need it) and want them changed. The color can be changed. But sometimes, things (teeth included) look differently in different light. So, decide "with your Dentist", what you want, and then have that color or shade to replace, if you deem another color better. I hope this helps you.