Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

Swollen parotid gland when I eat..then goes down, had ct

Customer Question

Swollen parotid gland when I eat..then goes down, had ct scan with contrast showed nothing, I'm scared
Category: Dental
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

It sounds that you have blocked saliva duct from history. Follow up with ENT would be recommended here. They may be able to probe the duct and help to identify and treat problem. Often this is a stone . Such stone may be too small to be easily seen on CT images . So main thing here is follow up evaluation and care per ENT...

I hope that this information is helpful for you.Let me know if you have further questions or discussion.I will be happy to get back with you.If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback.Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD