Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

My child is just turning 5 she has lost her 9 year molars

Customer Question

Hi my child is just turning 5 she has lost her 9 year molars total of 6 bottom teeth one of her remaining teeth is in the front but it's turning black can we do anything and can we get her dentures she really can't eat
Category: Dental
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.

For me to give you a better answer, is it possible for you to upload a photo of that area here? You can either attach the photo directly with your reply or use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and paste the URL of the photo in your reply.

Regards,

Dr Behere