Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

My tooth fell out next to my right front tooth,went to

Customer Question

my tooth fell out next to my right front tooth,went to denist made me a new partial and put my gold back on, I was told not to take the partial out for 3 days anyway when I got home was taking medicine when the tooth fell out and guess what it was the rotten tooth with the gold on it,what should i do should I sue or what?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

No. There is no need to rush to a lawyer, give her a pile of money and start a lawsuit.

These things happen....just go back to the dentist and he will fix things.

Does this make sense to you?

Don't forget to mash the positive (excellent is the most fun to push) feedback button.....without this important step on your part the funds you left on deposit are not released and my kids will spend another cold winter barefoot ;)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS