Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

I'm 14 years old and my front bottom tooth feels like

Customer Question

Hi i'm 14 years old and my front bottom tooth feels like its moving when i move it with my tongue but its stable and it doesn't move when i try to move it in front of the mirror it feels like its moving but its not what is happening?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.

At 14 years of age, it is extremely unlikely that you still have a milk tooth in the lower anterior area. Sometimes, pressing a tooth with the tongue can give an illusion of tooth mobility, and that is what im suspecting is happening in your case.

However, to be sure that there is no over-retained milk tooth remaining there, please see a dentist. A simple physical and maybe a X ray will clear this up.

Nothing serious, nothing urgent and nothing to get worried about.

Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information. Please leave a positive rating for me if this answer has helped you. I do not get credit for it otherwise.

Good Luck !

Regards,
Dr. Behere