Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist - DDS
Experience:  Dentist and Anesthesiologist for 37 years.Anesthesiology Fellow-Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.Evaluator for Maryland State Board of Dental Examiners.
65223180

2 years ago I had a filling done on an upper left tooth and

Customer Question

2 years ago I had a filling done on an upper left tooth and it has never felt right. It not painfull just feels heavy and it feels as though the filling is stuffed in hole too tightly. I have to use my tongue to push against tooth to get relief ?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 1 year ago.

It sounds as if the filling placed in the tooth was overbuilt and not adjusted carefully after it was placed.A simple bite adjustment can fix the problem easily and only takes a few seconds.An xray would help give me more information so that I could make an accurate diagnosis of what is going on with the tooth.if you have one to upload,I would be happy to look at it for you.

Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 1 year ago.

Is there any other information that you need?.If not,please leave a rating so that we can maintain good quality control on this site.Thanks