Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

I have had an on going mess in my mouth 2 years. And no one

Customer Question

I have had an on going mess in my mouth for almost 2 years. And no one can answer why.
It is excessive line or tube of tissue that come up on the inside, lower part of my mouth, between teeth and gum line. It then lays against bottom teeth until I remove it my cutting it with a dental pick glossed. It comes back faster than I can keep up with build layer after layer.
It can be seen I feel it with my tongue, it can not be removed from AS soon as finger touches it dissolves.
I have tried numerous different mouth rinsed nothing works
What is it. What causes it. How do I get it to stop is it retaliated to salvia?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.

To help me make a better diagnosis, can you upload a photo of that area here?

You can refer to these step-by-step instructions to upload your photo: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Alternatively, you can just use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and copy-paste the URL of the image here.

Regards,
Dr. Behere