Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I suffer from health anxiety extremely badly and I have been

Customer Question

Hello, I suffer from health anxiety extremely badly and I have been worrying about this a lot in my mouth is it something I should be worrying a lot over as it is currently causing me to have panic attacks daily
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Great picture.....how'd you do that?

In any event I do not believe that is anything to freak out about. It does not look like cancer or anything horrible to me.

Of course, the best way to be sure -- and one way to help with your anxiety -- is to have a DDS take a look at it in person.

You should also talk to your primary care MD and see what she can do to help you with your anxiety attacks.

Does this make sense to you?

Don't forget to mash the positive (excellent is the most fun to push) feedback button.....without this important step on your part the funds you left on deposit are not released and my kids will spend another cold winter barefoot ;)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply, I am taking tablets and attending psychiatric help. So what does this appear to be to you? A pollyp or something?

Yes. It looks like an area of inflammation with a small area of small tissue growth.

It can be easily cut off by your DDS and sent for pathological examination if you so desire.

Don't mess with it yourself ;)

Does this make sense?

Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)

Dr. Rick MD FACS