Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

Thank you this online service. How wonderful. Fri nite my

Customer Question

Thank you for having this online service. How wonderful. Fri nite my upper tooth on my right side 2nd from the end started aching. I took advil. and tried to call my dentist but they were closed. Yesterday it also hurt especially eating or just touching the upper tooth with the lower tooth. All of a sudden tonite I could start eating again without the pain but now I see I have a like a whitish blue/black looks like a little piece of fat hanging over the tooth from my gums. So it's attached to my upper gums. Do you have any idea what this could be. Just for perspective --unfortunately I have stage 4 breast cancer which is currently controlled. thank you cindy
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.

Hello Cindy,

To help me make a better diagnosis, can you upload a photo of that area here?

You can refer to these step-by-step instructions to upload your photo: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Alternatively, you can just use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and copy-paste the URL of the image here.

Regards,
Dr. Behere

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry I can't get you a picture and don't know how to copy and paste (like I should)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's ok I'll call the dentist tomorrow. I'm hoping it's maybe just an infection of some kind. thanks anyway cindy
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.

No problem. Im sorry i cannot answer your question without a photo, that would be just guesswork.

Regards,

Dr. Behere