Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

Dr. I have a back tooth that the crown fell off and it

Customer Question

Hello Dr. I have a back tooth that the crown fell off and it is now hurting. I am scheduled to see a dentist August 13, the problem is they told me to get a doctor or dentist to write a prescription for a antibiotic. But they would not do it. Is it possible to get a script online? I am 61 yrs old and the only thing I am allergic to is Penicillin. I get rashes for what I remember. I appreciate your input. Juliette Frankland
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr Matthew Kremser replied 1 year ago.
NO-it is not possible to write an rx online... and no dentist can write you an rx if you are not a patient of record...
you need to get in somewhere sooner... maybe see if they can see you for a quick emergency appointment and give you the script, followed by the possible crown reseat on the 13th
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Juliette
you're welcome