Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

I got a wobbly tooth and im 22 its been wobbling and

Customer Question

i got a wobbly tooth and im 22 its been wobbling for ages and real senstive i dont want a gap in my teeth as its the 3rd tooth from the front counting the front one
Category: Dental
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.
Hello,To help me make a better diagnosis, can you upload a photo of that area here?You can refer to these step-by-step instructions to upload your photo: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expertAlternatively, you can just use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and copy-paste the URL of the image here.Regards,Dr. Behere