Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

I have clear tips to my two main front teeth, I have

Customer Question

Hello, I have clear tips to my two main front teeth, I have seen a dentist and we're working on it, but in the short term i wanted to know if there is any putty or something I could put on my teeth just for aesthetic reasons. I am an actor, so the appearance of my teeth is important.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer and requesting me personally to answer it ! Unfortunately, there is no home-remedy or a putty that you can out yourself to improve the esthetic appearance of your front teeth. From what i understand, your teeth have thinned down and appear transparent and pale. These would either need: 1. Direct Veneering by direct composites 2. Indirect Veneers that would be prepared in a lab and then cemented 3. Full coverage crowns Im sure your dentist will work out a sound treatment plan soon and you will hjave great looking front two teeth! Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information. Please leave a positive rating for me if this answer has helped you. I do not get credit for it otherwise.Good Luck !Regards,Dr. Behere