Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

Last night I was fine but then when I woke up this morning,

Customer Question

Last night I was fine but then when I woke up this morning, right behind my last tooth on the bottom and I'm worried it's something bad or if it's infected, looking at it, it looks like there is a cut on my gum right behind the last tooth on the bottom left side which on that last tooth I have a filling there. I don't think it's the wisdom teeth because it's just on the bottom on that side. I ate a potato last night and I it was very hot and I burnt my tongue and roof of my mouth, does it have to do with that?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.
Hello, To help me make a better diagnosis, can you upload a photo of that area here?You can refer to these step-by-step instructions to upload your photo: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expertAlternatively, you can just use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and copy-paste the URL of the image here. Regards,Dr. Behere