Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

My son, age 21, had a dental cleaning 2 days ago and the dentist

Customer Question

My son, age 21, had a dental cleaning 2 days ago and the dentist also removed a permanent brace on his lower teeth left from when he had braces a couple of years ago. It was removed, because my son couldn't really floss there and there was plaque. My son now has a red round blister or sore under his tongue at the bottom the connection of the tongue to the bottom of the mouth. It looks to be about 1/2" in diameter. He takes immune suppressing medications for arthritis. He is starting to gargle with Listerine. I'm not sure if this requires follow up and with whom. Could you offer any guidance?
Category: Dental
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wish to delete me question. How do I do that?
Expert:  Mark Bornfeld, DDS replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need an answer, or would you prefer me to forward your request for a refund?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I no longer need an answer and would prefer that you forward this for a refund.