Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

I've been on antibiotics days after having a abscess

Customer Question

I've been on antibiotics for 2 days after having a abscess most of pain gone but I still have swelling but I fly to Tenerife tomorrow will I be ok or what else can I do
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 1 year ago.
Welcome .I will do my best to answer your question.I am not a great typist,be patient and feel free to ask if anything is unclear.It will take at least 48 hours to begin to see the effects of the antibiotic.Which one are you taking and what doseage are you on?Has this tooth been opened to drain or do you have plans to have it extracted?