Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

Dr i had a cavity filled on #28/29 was between the terth

Customer Question

hi dr i had a cavity filled on #28/29 was between the terth on Thursday July 2nd. I woke up today and i Hello Dr. i had a cavity filled between #28/29 on Thirsday July 2nd. i woke today Sundaywith a white red lump on that area 1/4" formed hurts and someone yesterday said my face was puffy before the lump befor the lump popped out this am., i had to take 2,000 miligrams penicilin because heart valve pretreat so i had antibiotics in me. someone said my face looks puffy in same area.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.
For me to give you a better answer is it possible for you to upload a photo of that area here?
You can either attach the photo directly with your reply or use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and paste the URL of of the photo in your reply.
Regards, *****