Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

I am searching best dental work price to

Customer Question

I am searching for the best dental work for the price to have full mouth reconstruction. All my teeth are ground down but in good health otherwise. I have considered Dental tourism in Costa Rica and in the United States but have not been satisfied that
I can find the right dentist for me that will help my dental occlusion and also give me aesthetically pleasing results Is Kavar Dentistry in Costa Rica as good as Brad Durham dentistry in Georgia?
Category: Dental
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will not need any implants. Is there a Dentist in Costa Rica other than Dr. Luis Kaver that is known for doing not only aesthetically pleasing work but also does good work addressing dental occlusion. Who would a discerning dentist see to have his or his family's work done. Is Brad Durham a very good option?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you able give me a report in answer to my question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If there is a dentist that does quality full mouth restoration in Corpus Christi or San Antonio Texas could you let me know ? I did find Bruce Baird in Granbury, Texas who has the equipment to do quality occlusion.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a good occlusionist on the Mexican Border perhaps at Progresso or Reynosa ?
Expert:  Karel1 replied 1 year ago.
I suggest you call dental departures 1-***-***-****. They will be able to find you a dentist as well as give you credentials and reviews. Also if you go to this website. and look over to the right you will see the top dentists to go to in costa rico.http://www.dentaldepartures.com/costa-rica-dentists/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH - THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL -
Expert:  Karel1 replied 1 year ago.
Kindly rate me so that I can get paid for my services. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I signed up for the week of free trial but will rate you
Expert:  Karel1 replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you .