Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I need help urgently. I have a filling that is experiencing

Customer Question

I need help urgently. I have a filling that is experiencing a lot of pressure when I touch it with tongue..it actually feels extremely tight. I was put on zinnat, Mobic,tramacet,flagyl to deal with this. I have a wisdom tooth that has to be extracted an
it's hurting like hell as well. Now my neck feels swollen an my bottom jaw but the teeth that are giving probs are on the top jaw. I feel nauseous and dizzy like I'm about to pass out from the pain. What can I do? I don't know if it can wait till morning anymore
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested. If you can not get into see your DDS this morning then the best bet is to go the the walkin clinic or ER. Your infection might be spreading. Does this make sense to you? Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;) It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS