How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Bornfeld, DDS Your Own Question
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Category: Dental
Satisfied Customers: 5745
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
Type Your Dental Question Here...
Mark Bornfeld, DDS is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have discomfort in my mouth. Specifically, my

Customer Question

I have discomfort in my mouth. Specifically, my tongue is sore with a small bump towards the middle-left side. During a checkup several months ago, I told the nurse and she said the tip of my tongue had an ulcer. The small bump just surfaced tonight.
Who do I need to go and see -- a dentist, ENT or is there a home remedy?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
do you have any other medical problems?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've requested cancellation of this service. I think it is a fraud. Calling my bank tomorrow.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
I'm a doctor that is ready to help you. Do you want my help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. Good night.

Related Dental Questions