Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

I have a protrusion on the inner hard palate close to my tooth

Customer Question

I have a protrusion on the inner hard palate close to my tooth located on the inner bony ridge. There are two other protrusions just like this one but they have been there since forever.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Mark Bornfeld, DDS replied 1 year ago.
Hello-- I'm Mark Bornfeld, DDS. Welcome, and thank you for putting your trust in me!

Would you be able to provide a photograph of the involved area? You may use the "paper clip" icon on the text entry form toolbar to upload a digital picture. (Detailed instructions can be found here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert ).

Alternatively, you may send your picture to a photo hosting site, such as Imgur, Flickr or Photobucket, and provide a link to the picture in a reply to this information request. This will allow me to provide a more accurate and relevant response...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no option to upload shown
Then utilize the other option I suggested: upload a photo to a photo hosting site, such as Imgur, Flickr or Photobucket, and provide a link to the picture