Dr. Peel
Dr. Peel, Dentist
Experience:  General dentist with 20+ years of experience.
17496805

I am waiting dentures this week I am missing my front

Customer Question

I am waiting for my dentures this week I am missing my front tooth have a function to go to will denture adhesive hold my front tooth. it is my natural tooth
Category: Dental
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the Experts?
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.
Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Expert:  Dr. Peel replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am Dr. Peel. I will try my best to answer your question.
Can you explain further? What are you expecting to actually do with your natural tooth? Denture adhesive is designed to increase the suction of a full denture on the palate or ridge. It is not the right product to use for an individual tooth.
It will not hold an individual tooth in a space in a denture.
I hope this helps. If not just explain further and I will continue to help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to glue the natural tooth where it fell from until I get my denture I need to go to a public function. don't want to go without missing my front tooth. what can I use for it to stay?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes I still need help
Expert:  Dr. Peel replied 1 year ago.
the only thing you can use is crazy glue but it is only a temporary fix to replace a tooth in an existing denture with a tooth missing if it has fallen out. It is not to be used with a natural tooth. There is really no way to glue the natural tooth to the socket or old denture.