Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

I had two teeth including one wisdom extracted on my upper

Customer Question

I had two teeth including one wisdom extracted on my upper right back two days ago. The pain is manageable and I haven't needed anything more than Advil but I find the site is more painful today, especially along the gum, two days post. Is this normal? Also I have pain in my cheek when I push on it and my smile is still a wee bit lopsided, from swelling I think. Any reason I should call the Docor or is this to be expected. Thank you
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.
For me to give you a better answer is it possible for you to upload a photo of that area here? You can either attach the photo directly with your reply or use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and paste the URL of the photo in your reply.
Regards, *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry. It's not really possible. I've read on line and my symptoms seem pretty normal. I am most curious about my smile. Can swelling cause it to be a bit lopsided? Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the late reply.
Yes, a swelling can cause the smile to become lop-sided. That is correct.
Is there anything else you wish to ask?
Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information. Please leave a positive rating for me if this answer has helped you. I do not get credit for it otherwise.
Good Luck !
Regards,
Dr. Behere