Dr. Charogat
Dr. Charogat, Doctor
Experience:  Licensed in both NYS and NJ with experience in surgery and medicine.
16403115

I have burning mouth syndrome which is giving me a sore throat

Customer Question

I have burning mouth syndrome which is giving me a sore throat and consequenly an earache. Very annoying any help for it.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Charogat replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Can you tell me what you've already tried?Were you told if there was something that caused the problem?Were you told if it was type 1, 2, or 3?G-d Bless
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No mention of any stage. Tried magic mouthwash, prescription lozenges different ones. several different toothpastes, sorry the list coul go on and on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Having a small issue with your website isn't working too well for me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No one can tell me what is causing the problem. Had blood work a tooth pulle as previously noted list could go on and on no one knows.
I'm sorry you are having trouble with the website. I am experiencing some of those same difficulties and plan to reach out to customer service in a little while.
I don't see where you've mentioned what medications you take. Can you please give me a list of any other medical conditions you have and what medications you are taking?
Thank you
G-d Bless
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I appreciate your help but it is a long list of meds to long for here. conferred with both my dr and dentist primary dr cannot not pinpoint anything have taken some so long she does not think causing problems now. Had a stroke 6 years ago but nero dr said too far now to be causing me problems have to admit i have just given up. Thanks
There are many medications that can cause this syndrome which is why I ask about it.
I'm going to opt out because I was just called for an emergency. My opting out will allow another expert to take this question. If by the time I get back online you haven't been answered I will continue to work with you. The next expert will be able to see our previous conversation.
G-d Bless
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you appreciate the help no problem