Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

I have to dry socket s and teeth out one the 13 and

Customer Question

Hello I have to dry socket s and teeth out one the 13 and on 22nd I been on antibiotics for two weeks now and now starting to fill pain
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 1 year ago.
Dry sockets normally occur between 48 hours and 72 hours after the extractions.It is unlikely that you are feeling dry socket pain at this point in time.Two weeks on an antibiotic is not recommended.Ten days maximum would be all that is needed for clearing up an infection from an extracted tooth.Did you have any other dental work that needed to be done besides these extractions.Do you have other missing teeth that have not been replaced? Do you have any swelling? Where exactly are you feeling the pain ?
Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 1 year ago.
Please provide the additional information so that I can help you.