Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

Have not seen a dentist cleaning since I lost my job

Customer Question

Have not seen a dentist for a cleaning since I lost my job in 2009 ... It is now 2015, and while I do have a good job with dental insurance, it's just a matter of making an appt and going. But I am afraid of what they will find. I want to KEEP my teeth, all of them, but since I lose a bit of them nearly once a week, I am scared. I don't want to end up like my parents (with root canals and such) and taking time off to see the Dr makes me afraid I'll lose my job for missing work. I need to see a good, understanding, holistic Dr in North Dallas... Can you suggest anyone?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Just Dental Truths! replied 1 year ago.
While I cannot tell you I personally know this Dentist, his on line web site seems to imply he attempts to excercide care and use holistic dental care. Here is his (Dr. Ramsey) website and will give you his address, phone number and contact information: http://www.ellisramseydds.com/holistic-dentistry.html My recommendation, would be to talk with the front receptionist. See if you like her, can talk with her. Often (but never always), you can tell a lot about the Dentist by the way the front office receptionist treats you over the phone - if you know what I am saying! Good luck to you Ma'am. I hope this information might assist you. Dr. Rampton
While I cannot tell you I personally know this Dentist, his on line web site seems to imply he attempts to excercise care and use holistic dental care. Here is his (Dr. Ramsey) website and will give you his address, phone number and contact information: http://www.ellisramseydds.com/holistic-dentistry.html My recommendation, would be to talk with the front receptionist. See if you like her, can talk with her. Often (but never always), you can tell a lot about the Dentist by the way the front office receptionist treats you over the phone - if you know what I am saying! In the mean time, by all means, continue what you are already doing. Good brushing 2-3 times per day, flossing once a day & the use of your high fluoride toothpaste should ALL be helpful to assist in preventing any dental problems. Good luck to you Ma'am. I hope this information might assist you. (-: Dr. Rampton
Hello Ma'am,I just wanted to ascertain that you were able to see/read the above information with regard to attempting to answer your good question. I hope it helps you. Cordially, Dr. Rampton