Dr. Peel
Dr. Peel, Dentist
Experience:  General dentist with 20+ years of experience.

I live in NM and looking for cheap dental insurance so I can

I live in NM and looking for cheap dental insurance so I can get partials. Any recommendations for my area?

I'm Camille, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that we have a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

still looking and needing help

Hello, Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Since the professionals log in at different times, it is very difficult to predict when one will come on with your particular area of expertise. You will receive an email when one of our professionals has answered you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait. Best, Camille
Hello , my name isXXXXX and I will try my best to provide you with the answer to your question.

I am not from your area and sending you a link won't help if you are already confused. Believe me, all the choices out there confuse all of us too!
What I will say is that, from my many years of experience, I do not like dental insurance at all. It amounts to pre-paid care, does not cover a lot of pre-existing issues, it has long waiting periods and you still have to pay for part of the partials even if they are approved.

If you still wish to get it then the easiest way to pick a company is to first pick the dentist you wish to go to and then ask them what they take and who pays them well and is their preferred to work with. Dentists typically don't like to work with them because they typically don't pay well, have lots of paperwork and if they do pay, it takes a long time for the dentist to get paid. That is why if you ask them they will point to the one they like . If the dentist is happy you will get better care.

Another option is to get a Care Credit card and pay it off interest free over a year if you can.
If you need a low cost clinic to help make this work, a site called '' have lists of low cost clinics in many cities.

I hope this helps. Please ask more if I can help further.
Dr. Peel, Dentist
Experience: General dentist with 20+ years of experience.