Dr. Peel
Dr. Peel, Dentist
Experience:  General dentist with 20+ years of experience.

My top denture chipped where can I go to have it repaired .

My top denture chipped where can I go to have it repaired . Is there someone in Pearsall, texas or pleasanton , Texas
Hello , my name isXXXXX and I will try my best to provide you with the answer to your question.

I am first going to just provide you the link to the Pearsall, Texas white pages for dentists in your area. I have no specific recommendation but you can call the local dental society if need be for a referral.

Next, I am going to advise you to seek a dental appointment to get this fixed. If the damage is just a small chip then there will be a minimal charge, if any, except for a lab fee to fix it. The reason you need a dentist is to make sure there is no structural damage that might affect the performance and hurt you down the line. Repairing the chip is pretty easy and may involve taking an impression to insure that the repair fits your mouth appropriately. The fees vary but are not very high in your area for this sort of repair.

I hope this helps. Please ask more if you need to and I can help further.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If they won't do it in Pearsall who in San Antonio will do it.

Hi Berta,
Any general or prosthodontic dentist in your area will do this. There are a number of dentists in your area and they all repair dentures.