Jasleen Bagga
Jasleen Bagga, Dentist
Experience:  B.D.S with 4 years of experience

What is the best value dental insurance I can get that will

What is the best value dental insurance I can get that will cover me the most I can spend up to $80 per month, I live in the bay area California
Category: Dental
Expert:  Jasleen Bagga replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for using ' Just Answer ' and i would be glad to assist you.

There is a well known article written by one of the doctors here in regards to the dental insurance plans and i am totally impressed by the way he explained it beautifully. This article would really help you :-

Note - If you wanted to go for dental plans, it depends on many factors such as monthly premium, dentist's participation in the plan's network, how much amount you have to pay if you use a dentist outside the network, waiting period for certain procedures etc.

For policies, you could check AARP ( as mentioned in the Article ) or Aflac dental insurance.

You could also take a look at discounted dental plans as an alternative to dental insurance.

This is actually the one, you could look into.

Regarding dental schools, there could be many. You could also refer some other dental schools around you area. You could Find a List of Dental Schools from :-

They are always going to be cheaper than private practitioner. Besides that you could also look for free medical camps.The list of camps could be taken from :-

Now, to add on this, there are few dental offices who would allow you to pay the treatment fee in installments without any Fee ( or sometimes with a nominal fee ). There would be certain organizations who do not have money to cover the treatment and would need immediate Dental Care.

Not only this, there are a couple of well known financial institutions who might offer you assistance such as :-

Any Further Questions, Revert and i would be glad to Answer.

Kindly Accept the Solution,if 100% Satisfied from my response.

Bonuses would be Appreciated.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your answer. Sorry it took me so long to read it. I am not online very often and just don't have time to search things, That is why I came to this site to find an expert to advise me so I don't spend the time searching, You gave me some good pointers but a little too much...I might as well search on google, I really need help to narrow it down, i just need someone to give me their own opinion, a precise opinion please on which dental plan to chose from. I am an individual living on the border of Berkeley and Oakland, in my thirties, I want to sign up for a plan now and not have to pay an annual fee but just monthly, month to month for now without any engagements, and I also need a plan that does not require a waiting period, but can cover me soon. Please just give me your opinion on a specific plan, thanks. You don't have any responsibilities if that plan ends up being a bad one, I'll decide for myself later, all I need is an expert opinion, please...thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The buttons reply to and i accept are right next to each other I clicked on I accept by mistake as you can see above I replied to your answer. I am glad that you got paid but I am a broke student who just paid $23 for an answer that did not help me can you please see the above reply? And please answer me, Thanks.