Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA

I had a root canal and crown, the crown fell out, the tooth

I had a root canal and crown, the crown fell out, the tooth is not broken and rotting below the gumline, it doesn't hurt, but is sometimes irritating because food gets stuck there.   I live and work in Kuwait, not the cleanest doctors here, will be in the US in 2 weeks, have 2 weeks to get all work done, what do you suggest?  I also had a bridge that fell, it is easily cemented, but a tooth broke off under neath there as well and it's the same problem as with the crown...HELP!
Welcome to JustAnswer, and thank you for putting your trust in me!

Although I'd like to maintain an optimistic outlook, I very much doubt that you will be able to resolve all these issues in 2 weeks' time. The best you can hope for is to clean up the broken and potentially infected teeth to eliminate the unhygienic condition and perhaps avert an acute pain event, and place temporary prosthetic replacements where they are needed for functional and cosmetic maintenance.

Your description suggests that one or more of these teeth are too damaged to be reliably salvaged, and extraction may be required. A permanent prosthetic replacement for any missing teeth will need to await the time when you can be available at a particular locale for at least two or three months.

I'd advise you to line up a dentist in the U.S. now, if you don't already have a regular dentist, to expedite matters. Some dentists will want to begin with a diagnostic visit, which will partially exhaust the limited time you have, so any way to streamline the appointment process will make it more likely that you can complete the necessary treatment in the allotted time you have.

Good luck!