Jasleen Bagga
Jasleen Bagga, Dentist
Experience:  B.D.S with 4 years of experience
17394144

How much does it cost to get fake teeth surgically inserted

How much does it cost to get fake teeth surgically inserted? and to pull two teeth?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Jasleen Bagga replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for using ' Just Answer ' and i would be glad to assist you.

The cost of implants is usually $4000 - $5000 for each tooth replacing. The cost depends on many factors such as type of implant, your location ( for eg - cost of implants is more in places such as Seattle than in Chicago ), experience of the dentist and few other factors.

On an average, as per the current data, the cost to extract one tooth is $150 - $250 at a general dentist office ( without sedation ).Sedation ( IV sedation, nitrous oxide ) could add $100 - $300 to the cost.

Any Further Questions, Revert and i would be glad to Answer.

Kindly Accept the Solution,if 100% Satisfied from my response.

Bonuses would be Appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Holy bajesus that's a lot of money! how much are they WITH insurance? Cause i've got two teeth in the back that need to be removed and I don't want to live without teeth, Is there any alternative? x.x
Thanks for your response!!

That is the cost without the insurance. If you have insurance that would cover the treatment, it would be much less.However, you need to contact your insurance company to check whether they would cover the treatment and if yes, how much is the amount that they would provide for the same.

There are few options to replace the missing tooth.Obviously, the better and long term solution is an implant.It has got a great success rate and a very good long term prognosis. The average cost of implant is $4000 - $5000 per tooth. The next option is bridge.If you have the tooth on both sides of the missing tooth, a bridge could be glued to those teeth with a false tooth in the middle. The average cost of bridge is $3000. This is usually not recommended as we need to grind down the adjacent teeth which damage them.The other options might include from a budget dental flipper ( a piece of plastic with a false tooth attached ) or a nesbit, to a more sturdy metal and acrylic removable partial denture.Most of the people would consider going for a flipper for a short term. This is least expensive of all the removable partial denture.The cost of flipper would be around $400.

Be advised that the above cost is an average cost without taking insurance into consideration. If you have insurance, few companies could cover most of the amount while few other might not cover the amount. Only the insurance company could give yo the details regarding the plan that you took and what they actually cover.

You could read a well written guide :-

http://dentalmumbai.com/dentures_partial.htm

Bonuses would be Appreciated.
Jasleen Bagga, Dentist
Experience: B.D.S with 4 years of experience
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No further questions, Thank you for all your help. :)