Jasleen Bagga
Jasleen Bagga, Dentist
Experience:  B.D.S with 4 years of experience
17394144

Best remedy for canker sores on my TONGUE

Best remedy for canker sores on my TONGUE????

Thanks for using ' Just Answer ' and i would be glad to assist you.

I am sorry to hear regarding the trouble.There are so many causes for canker sores ranging from stress, poor nutrition, food allergies to menstrual periods. There are few things that might help you.As such, there is no cure for canker sore, however there are few things that you could do to help it. You could go in for over the counter mouthwashes or salt water could help. Some over the counter medicines such as Anbesol gel or liquids could be helpful. There are few home remedies that you could follow to help the situation. The easiest would be a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and half water. Use a cotton swab to apply the mixture directly on the canker sore. Then, you could dab a small amount of milk of magnesia on the canker sore.You could follow this 3 - 4 times in a day. Other remedy could be to mix half milk of magnesia and half benadryl allergic medicine.Swish this mixture for about 1 minute, then spit it out.You could also try Kenalog which is easily available at a pharmacy for this.If the problem persists, i usually recommend a solution that is comprised of benadryl liquid/viscous of lidocaine/ and maalox. However, this solution could only be ordered by your doctor.It is always advisable that in case, the canker sore does not go away within 3 - 4 weeks, you should see a dentist for the same.

Any Further Questions, Revert and i would be glad to Answer.

Kindly Accept the Solution,if 100% Satisfied from my response.

Bonuses would be Appreciated.