Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

my wisdom tooth broke off down to the root what can i do to

my wisdom tooth broke off down to the root what can i do to get the pain to stop for a little while

Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.

Take anti inflammatory medication.Switch between taking 400 milligrams of ibuprofen (e.g., 2 tablets of Advil), and 1000 milligrams of acetaminophen (e.g., 2 tablets of extra-strength Tylenol) every 3 hours. Be careful not to use these medications if you have had previous adverse reactions to either, or if you have had gastritis or peptic ulcer disease in the past, or if you have liver disease.

See your dentist ASAP !

Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information.

Good Luck !

Regards,
Dr. Behere.

If my answer has helped you, please click on the *ACCEPT* button and give me *POSITIVE FEEDBACK*.

A * BONUS* will be highly appreciated. This tells me that my advice was indeed beneficial.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i do have a liver problem

Thanks for responding.

In that case you should call your dentists telephone number today. There should be emergency instructions on how to get a hold of him. Ask that he call you in some prescription pain medication.

Make sure you mention the liver problem to him.

Regards,
Dr. Behere.