Dr. Cliff
Dr. Cliff, Dentist
Experience:  15 years experience private practice, Member American Orthodontist Society, Mini Implant Certified
29738074

Does anyone know of a dentist that will let you make payments

Does anyone know of a dentist that will let you make payments for dental work - area, Englewood, CO

When might I get a answer?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Cliff replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. Unfortunately this is a national website where the dental experts are from all over the world. I have not seen an expert from CO, so don't think we can give you the information you need. One suggestion would be to seek treatment at the University of Colorado Denver School of Dentistry, you can use your insurance and the fees are much less than private practice. This way your portion will be less to pay. Hope this helps....Dr. Cliff