Dr. Cliff
Dr. Cliff, Dentist
Experience:  15 years experience private practice, Member American Orthodontist Society, Mini Implant Certified

Can I use OTC temporary filling repair to fix a white filling

Can I use OTC temporary filling repair to fix a white filling (I still have the piece that fell off the tooth) on the front of my tooth?..It's indicated for regular "hole" fillings or loose crowns...If not, is it safe to use a small amount of superglue until I can get to my dentist
Hello and thanks for the question. You can definitely try to use the OTC filling material. It does not work real good for front teeth, but it is worth a try. Discard the broken piece. Do not use super glue. Not good for the mouth. If by chance you have an allergic reaction, you will be in a mess. Try the OTC filling. Best of Luck! Dr. Cliff