Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

I have a white blister like bump on my upper gum. It is located

I have a white blister like bump on my upper gum. It is located close to my first moller on the right side. At this point it has not been painful. I noticed the bump three days ago and it has not changed. What could this be and does it need a dentist care?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.

Your first molar could be abcessed, and the infection is trying to break out from your gums through the blister.

Yes, you do need to visit a dentist. A x ray of that tooth will confirm the problem. If confirmed, the tooth will need a root canal. You will be prescribed antibiotics.

Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information.

I wish you a speedy recovery !!!

Regards,
Dr. Behere.

If my answer has helped you, please click on the *ACCEPT* button and give me *POSITIVE FEEDBACK*.

A * BONUS* will be highly appreciated. This tells me that my advice was indeed beneficial.