Dr. Girish
Dr. Girish, Dentist
Experience:  19 years of clinical experience in all phases of Dentistry.

I have a hole in my tooth, bottom tooth in the inside of the

I have a hole in my tooth, bottom tooth in the inside of the tooth, It looks dark, kind of brownish, no pain, just at first then it went away, Have had it for three months, starting to taste acidy. I'm scared, I can't afford a dentist.
Thanks for posting your question on Just Answer

Unfortunately there is no cure to the hole in your tooth without going to the dentist,

a lot of dentists have payment plans, you can also call the health department and see if they have a dental department

for temporary relief you can try this

If there is a swelling or pus discharge from your mouth you should not use this product as it may cause a worsening of your symptoms

Being scared and avoiding the dentist is going to make your problem more severe,

Remember the Dentist is just a person just like you, who has gone through lots of schooling to help you fix your teeth, you should not be scared of him/her

Please feel free to ask a follow up question if you need more info

Best wishes

Dr Girish

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Can this kill a person?
well it cannot kill a person, but it can send you to hospital/emergency room and cost you a whole lot of money for neglecting a simple problem

also more importantly if you have other problems, which you do not know about, you may lose your teeth early and you are only 41 years old now,

My sincere advise please visit a dentist and get it fixed

best wishes