Dr. George McKee
Dr. George McKee, Dentist
Experience:  Licensed dentist with 30 years clinical experience in general practice and cosmetic reconstruction.

Skin inside mouth is rough for 4 weeks. Especally around lips

Customer Question

Skin inside mouth is rough for 4 weeks. Especally around lips and in cheek area. Not on gums or roof of mouth. Tongue sometimes feels swollen. Put your tongue on your finger and that is the sensation of how the inside of my mouth feels. Comes and goes throughout day. Usually morning is best time. G2 (gatoraid) has soothing affect. A salt water rinse also seems to help. No change in meds for two years. Only on diovan (Blood pressure) no other meds except 81 mg asprin and Centrum siver vitamin.

Been to two doc and no help. It is better than 3 weeks ago however just when I think it's gone, bam it omes back.
Category: Dental