Dr. Girish
Dr. Girish, Dentist
Experience:  19 years of clinical experience in all phases of Dentistry.
16885978

Why is my gums on the bottom coming apart from my teeth What

Customer Question

Why is my gums on the bottom coming apart from my teeth? What can I do to help myself. I am currently unemployed and I do not have insurance. I have always had dental attention until this last year. I hope you can help.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Girish replied 7 years ago.
Dear young lady from California,
first off all i would like to inform you that, dental treatment is a surgical treatment, which means the dr , dentist or hygienist has to physically touch you and work on you , your gums are separated from your teeth shows a problem with your gums at an early age,
please check if you can get on medi cal if you cannot get on medical
get on this website
http://www.dentalplans.com
hey have some discount plans which dentists in your area may take and you may be get upto a 50 percent discount on your fees
bt at the young age of 28 i would like to re enforce that you see the dentist immediately becasue it could to severe gum condition called pyorrea or periodontitiis