Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.

Pain in my left cheek with ear ringing. Triggered by looking

Pain in my left cheek with ear ringing. Triggered by looking up and to the right. Pain last for days. The teeth in the area have been remove.

Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.

It could be a syndrome called as "Eagle's syndrome" , which is due to an elongated styloid process . A styloid process is one process on either side of body, just under the ear, extending downwards and forwards, to which important ligaments are attached.

Such a condition characteristically causes pain while turning the head. I advise you to go to the Oral Medicine department of the dental school nearest to you. If there is no dental school nearby, you can see an experienced oral surgeon.

As a start, a X ray called a "panoramic radiograph" will reveal an elongated styloid process.

Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information.

I wish you a speedy recovery !!!

Dr. Behere.

If my answer has helped you, please click on the *ACCEPT* button and give me *POSITIVE FEEDBACK*.

A * BONUS* will be highly appreciated. This tells me that my advice was indeed beneficial.