Ask a Dentist and Get Your Dental Questions Answered
Thank you for your question and for choosing justanswer.com
There are many reasons why your breath might smell.
1) Spicey foods such as curries.
2) Dental decay
3) Gum disease
4) Post nasal drip (cataragh)
5) Bacteria on the surface of your tongue
6) Mouth breath when you are asleep
And less commonly:-
1) Stomach disorders
2) Liver problems
3) Certain prescribed medications
4) Certain drugs
Do any of these causes ring a bell?
If you found my answer helpful, please press the "ACCEPT" button.
Positive feedback is always appreciated.
If for any reason you have a further question related to this answer, please contact me.
My very best wishes,