Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.

Looking for free/low cost dental help in Phoenix, AZ!

My 21 year old daughter is unemployed and has no health or dental insurance at all. I am on disability, and unable to help her financially. She has several broken teeth, her wisdom teeth are coming in (but there is not sufficient room, and some are growing more sideways than upright), and she has some swelling around some of her teeth. She complains of chronic pressure more than pain, which she feels may stem from her mouth and extends to her neck, sinus cavities, etc. I want to get her help, but I don't know how, not being able to afford any dental work even for myself. Thank you!

Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.

I understand that you are looking for affordable dental treatment. I suggest the following avenues to you:

1. Try to contact the local dental society in your area and see if there are any charitable organizations or foundations that will do your treatment for a reduced fee.

You can find the contact information of your local dental society by visiting :

2. Consider getting treatment from a dental school near you . The charges are lesser than those charged by a private practioner.

Here is a link with the list of all the dental schools in the USA:

3. Here is a website that lists dental offices that offer free and discounted clinics all across the country. Search for one in your area. Read each listing carefully as restrictions apply to some of the listed outlets.

4. There is a national association dedicated to helping patients with disabilities afford their dental care. It is called Donated Dental Services. There contact details are here:

5. Other than these options, you can always look for an compassionate dentist in your city, who will help you by taking a smaller remuneration for his work. Try talking to your friends, family and colleagues about their past dental experiences with their dentists.This will help you to find the right person for you.

Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information.

I wish your daughter a speedy recovery !!!

Dr. Behere.

If my answer has helped you, please click on the *ACCEPT* button and give me *POSITIVE FEEDBACK*.

A * BONUS* will be highly appreciated. This tells me that my advice was indeed beneficial.