Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

Where can I find a denturist in Calgary, Alberta that will

Where can I find a denturist in Calgary, Alberta that will take negotiable affordable monthly payments for myself?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.

Please visit this link:

http://www.yellowpages.ca/search/si/1/Dentists/Calgary

On the left hand side, there is an option to narrow your search according to payment methods.While taking negotiable monthly payments is entirely a dentist's personal prerogative, you might find your options there.

Of course, you will have to get in touch with them one-by-one and find out for yourself.

Another avenues of affordable dental treatment are:

1. Try getting treatment from a dental school near you . The charges are lesser than those charged by a private practioner.

2. Try to contact the local dental society in your area and see if there are any charitable organizations or foundations that will do your treatment for a reduced fee.

You can find the contact information of your local dental society by visiting :

http://www.cda-adc.ca/en/oral_health/faqs_resources/reg_authorities.asp#2

Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information.

Good Luck !!!

Regards,
Dr. Behere.

If my answer has helped you, please click on the *ACCEPT* button and give me *POSITIVE FEEDBACK*.

A * BONUS* will be highly appreciated. This tells me that my advice was indeed beneficial.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
GE Money

ANNOUNCEMENT

As a result of a thorough review, and in light of very dynamic economic circumstances, GE Money has made the difficult decision to withdraw the CareCredit programme from the Canadian market.

We will continue to accept applications and transactions through January 30, 2009. As of January 31, 2009 we will no longer be able to process applications or transactions.

With over 20 years dedicated to the healthcare industry and over 100,000 enrolled providers, we have a proven track record of healthcare lending. It has been our pleasure to serve as your patient financing provider.

If you are a CareCredit cardholder and have questions please call, 866-453-9961.

If you are a CareCredit healthcare provider and have questions, call 866-453-9960.

ANNONCE

Après une étude approfondie et compte tenu de circonstances économiques très fébriles, GE Money a pris la difficile décision de retirer le programme CareCredit du marché canadien.

Nous continuerons d'accepter les demandes et les transactions jusqu'au 30 janvier 2009. À compter du 31 janvier 2009, nous ne pourrons plus traiter vos demandes ou transactions.

Comme en témoignent nos quelque 20 années consacrées à l'industrie des soins de santé et plus de 100 000 fournisseurs inscrits, nous possédons un dossier éprouvé de prêts dans le secteur des soins de santé. Nous avons grandement apprécié de pouvoir vous servir en tant que fournisseur de financement aux patients.

Si vous êtes titulaire de la carte CareCredit et avez des questions, n'hésitez pas à nous appeler au 866-453-9961.

Si vous êtes un fournisseur de soins de santé CareCredit et avez des questions, n'hésitez pas à nous appeler au 866-453-9960.

I do not understand your reply.

Could you tell me in your own words ?

Regards,
Dr. Behere
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The Financing Company, called Care Credit, in Canada, is apparently no longer taking applications due to economic situation. Or its simply the fact that when trying to apply online, errors appear as need to put in State, meaning its only for americans. I need a Canada website. And its not just a tooth ache, prior dentist stated due to Epilepsy, I need bottom gumline cut, and new teeth as Dilantin chews away at teeth in time. Then there is the matter of my daughter who needs braces which totals close to 10 grand. (Shrug)

Thanks for responding.

Both the web links that I have provided are specifically for canada. If these links require youto be a resident of the USA then you might have to drop that option.

Dilantin has no effect on teeth as such. What it does it increases the size of your gums, makling it very difficult to maintain oral hygiene. Rather then going for gum surgery, ( being on Dilantin will make them swell up again), you should switch from Dilantin to another anti-epileptic drug that does not cause severe gum enlargement.

Im sorry but I cannot provide any other avenues of afordable dental care, than the 3 options in my first email.

Im listing them again here:

Option 1 : Please visit this link:

Option2 : Try getting treatment from a dental school near you . The charges are lesser than those charged by a private practioner.

Option 3: Try to contact the local dental society in your area and see if there are any charitable organizations or foundations that will do your treatment for a reduced fee.

I wish you a speedy recovery !!!

Regards,
Dr. Behere.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
This option of "you should switch from Dilantin to another anti-epileptic drug that does not cause severe gum enlargement" is not an option for me. I have been Epileptic for over 30 years, this is first and only one that comes close to working.

I obviously was wrong in asking this question for all 3 options are unavailable to me. Having own business, many believe you have money.
But being a single mother of 2 has proven that my kids teeth always and will continue to come first.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX