Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.

my bridge fell out can it be recemented

my bridge fell out can it be recemented

Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.

Yes, the bridge can be recemented by a dentist. You could attempt to cement it back yourself as well.

Try "Dentemp" . It is a traditional dental combination of zinc oxide and eugenol (clove oil) mixed when needed to make a temporary tooth patch for lost cavity filling, or to re-cement a cap or inlaid on a tooth. It's strong enough that you'll need to have a dentist remove it later.

Have a look at these sites for more information:

Please remember, that if you want to cement it yourself, you will be using the above product, which is obviously inferior to the professional dental cements. So it might come off again , after which you might have to re re-cement it.

Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information.

Good Luck !!!

Dr. Behere.

If my answer has helped you, please click on the *ACCEPT* button and give me *POSITIVE FEEDBACK*.

A * BONUS* will be highly appreciated. This tells me that my advice was indeed beneficial.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I prefer a second opinion.