Dr.Hans
Dr.Hans, Masters of Dental Surgery
Experience:  11 years of clinical experience in diagnosing and treating problems in oral and dental health.
8847979

need new teeth would like all new teeth ones that i ...

need new teeth would like all new teeth ones that i cannot remove not sure where i can go in this little town bill cilton home town ,maybe a medical school of dental school have dental insurance but on a fixed income at this time and i once had beautiful teeth and would go to a medial dental school or how much a reg dentist cost is just seem for the rich so what and where do poor people go also i have to be pre med due to hearth so in the end i an hurting poor and told very pretty women but i can not smile anymore and be happy please help maybe i could do a before and after for smile there has to be something in little rock ar are surrounding area thanks for whatever info and my god bless each and everyone of you............
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr.Hans replied 8 years ago.
DearCustomerbr />
Welcome to just answer.

I am sorry to here about your situation, but please donot worry much as you still have hopes!
First of all i would like to tell you that implants come under cosmetic procedures and no dental isurance covers for it. Even in medical or dental school the treatment options is limited to fixed bridge.Also a fixed bridge will be helpful is replacing only few missing teeth and not all the teeth.I fear to say that other than this the only option is dentures.

You can surely undergo dental treatments without paying too much

So, if you are not having sufficient funds to undergo any dental treatment and if you are looking for an affordable dental treatment..You can try the following avenues and see if they work for you.

1.Try to contact your local dental state association for help. They can guide to find charitable organizations,discounted programs or dental foundations operating in your area that charge less or very minimal fee. Here is the for all the dental societies in USA.You can contact the one near to your home town or the one neraby you.

See the link:

http://www.ada.org/ada/organizations/searchcons1.asp

2. You can also contact a dental school nearby your city, I am sorry to say that there is no dental school in Arkanas, you would have to approach the one nearby your town.Though a little far but it will surely be worth it.

The treatment rendered here is far less expensive as compared to private dentists.

Treatment is provided by dental students under the supervision of there skilled teachers and supervisors,

Here is the link for details and addresses of all the dental school in USA http://www.dentalclinicmanager.com/list-of-dental-schools.html

3) Other than this you can also try these Free dental camps and clinics in and around your area,have a look at the link for detailsPlease go through each one carefully as they do have certain limitations:

http://www.freemedicalcamps.com/index.php

Also the basic cost of an implant can range from anything between $1250 to $3000 for each tooth,but it can escalate upto $15000 or more depending on location, complexity and the need for bone or gum restoration work(grafts etc)

I hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again if you have doubts and we can discuss it again.

Regards

Dr.Hans