Thank you for your question and welcome to Just Answer.
It is very difficult to diagnose oral tissue lesions over the internet without physically examining your mouth. However I can say that based on the area you are experiencing the lesion and its texture, that you probably have an allergic reaction to some food, medication or an ingredient in something you put on your mouth. An oral tissue allergic reaction can be characterized by the surface layer of your tissue sloughing off and detaching from the rest of your tongue or floor of the mouth. This layer dries out a little and feels rough and eventually will peel off as the new layer underneath it is formed.
This is an educated guess, however I can also say with certainty that the majority of these types of situations are caused by a virus, a reaction to an allergen or an autoimmune process that will all come and go within a week to two weeks. These all have no cure and the process just has to run its course. If, after ten days to two weeks, the lesions have not disappeared, you should go to an oral surgeon and have the tissue looked at. He might take a biopsy to find out exactly what the cause is and can then recommend treatment, whether it be to remove the lesion or to medicate it.
I hope this answers your question. If you would like to discuss this further or have any additional questions, please reply to my answer and I will get right back to you.
Sincerely, XXXXX XXXXX DDS